- Polish and Symmetry are the two least respected attributes of a diamond - even by many jewellers who never make reference to them when presenting a diamond.
- Quality of polish has a profound effect on sparkle.
- The grading system appears to be vague adjectives but are in fact precise quality tags:
- Ex = Excellent, ID = Ideal
- VG = Very Good
- G = Good
- F = Fair
- P = Poor
- These quality codes define the finished surface of the diamonds facets.
- Diamond polish can be compared to sanding wood, cutting meat or painting; there is a general direction and texture to be observed for excellence.
- Expect to pay substantially more for a diamond with a quality polish.
- FREE PHONE 08080-342666 we're here to help.